Tour Phu Tho – Cao Bang – Ban Gioc Waterfall 4 days 3 nights. Estimated departure time: 30th April – 3rd May 2022. Two provinces Cao Bang-Bac Kan is one of the provinces of the Viet Bac war zone. In the past “Cao – Bac – Lang – Ha – Tuyen – Thai” has gone down in history with many famous places: Bac Po cave, Le Nin stream, Cho Don, Giang pass, Phu Thong, Cho Ra. Cao Bang-Bac Kan is a residential area of ethnic minorities, each ethnic group has different but intertwined customs and habits. Together, they create the common identity of the North Vietnamese people, the most representative of which is the Tay Nung culture. Join Viet Thien Tam Travel in Tour Phu Tho – Cao Bang – Ban Gioc Waterfall for a great vacation!
Day 1: Noi Bai Airport – Phu Tho
9h00: Cars and guides of Viet Thien Tam tourism pick up guests at Noi Bai airport and depart for Phu Tho.
11h00 – 11h30: Tourists arrive at the Hung Temple relic.
12h00: Lunch shall be served.
Afternoon: Tourists held the incense offering ceremony of Dat To – visiting the most valuable relic of Vietnam which is the basis for explaining the origin of the nation. Visit the Upper Temple, the Middle Temple, the Lower Temple, the Jade Well, and the Hung King’s Mausoleum, free to take photos and shop for souvenirs.
15h00: Tourists continue to visit the Hung Vuong Museum. Listen to an introduction about the history of the birth, formation and development of the State of Van Lang – the name of the first country of our country.
16h40 – 17h00: Check in at the hotel and take short rest.
18h00: Group dinner at Restaurant / Hotel. After that, the group is free to walk around Phu Tho city at night, overnight in Phu Tho.
6h00 – 6h30: Have breakfast at the hotel/restaurant, then check out of the hotel.
7h30 – 8h00: Tourists get on the bus to depart for Cao Bang.
11h30 – 12h00: Have lunch at the restaurant on the way to Cao Bang.
13h00: The group got on the bus to continue to Cao Bang.
15h00: Arrive at Cao Bang, and visit the Pac Bo relic site – where Uncle Ho lived and worked from 1941-1945. Here still preserves a wooden board that is the bed of President Ho Chi Minh – a historical monument. You visit Coc Po Cave, Lenin stream, and Mount Mack. Tourists will visit and burn incense to commemorate the heroic martyr Nong Van Den (ie Kim Dong).
17h00 – 17h30: Check into the hotel rooms.
18h00 – 19h00: Group dinner, in the evening you are free to roam around Cao Bang City at night. Overnight at the hotel.
Morning: After breakfast, the car takes you to visit Ban Gioc Waterfall, a large and beautiful waterfall located adjacent to Vietnam and China. Have lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon visits Heaven Gate is a mountain strait named Soc Do, in Gioc Dau village, near Tra Linh town, Tra Linh district, Cao Bang province. Many people say that it is a place of interference between Heaven and Earth, Yin and Yang blend together, so it is very sacred, praying here is a wish to see. Heaven Gate Mountain has an altitude of about 1000m above sea level. About 100m from the top of the mountain, there is relatively flat land, about a few acres wide. The surrounding mountains make this land a gathering area of Qi. A conspicuous first impression is an area with very high spiritual energy. The car takes you to the hotel for dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Afternoon: Return to Cao Bang free to rest. Free to go to the market to buy specialities such as Chongqing chestnuts. Have dinner at the restaurant. Overnight in Cao Bang.
Morning: After breakfast, you check out from the hotel and go shopping for specialities as gifts for your loved ones.
9h00: Tourists depart for Bac Kan to have lunch in Bac Kan.
11h00: Have lunch at Bac Kan.
12h00: Get on the bus to depart for Noi Bai Airport. Take a flight back to Ho Chi Minh City, end the trip, say goodbye and see you in the next programs.
PACKAGE PRICE 6,750,000 VND/customer
(Applicable for groups of 8 adults or more)
– VAT, and personal expenses outside the program.
– In a single room, drinks in meals.
– Tips for tour guide – driver
1. Children from 5 years old and below are free of charge, the family is self-sufficient for the child
2. Children from 6 to 9 years old are charged ½ of the adult price: 1 seat on the car, boat, 1 meal as an adult, sightseeing tickets and sharing a bed with parents.
3. Children 10 years old are counted as adults.
· Depending on the actual conditions that the tour program, the hotel accordingly, but still ensures the full range of attractions according to the program.
· In case of force majeure such as terrorism, riots, natural disasters, changes in schedules of airlines, trains, etc., the company will actively change the route or cancel the tour for convenience and safety. customer’s safety and is not responsible for compensation for the costs incurred, as well as the services performed.
Single room surcharge: negotiable
· Surcharge for foreign guests: Negotiable
The schedule may change according to circumstances, time, and weather no more than 1 time.
· In the event that you cannot attend the tour, please notify the company and bear the cancellation fee as follows (excluding Sundays and holidays)
· Cancel immediately after registration: 10% of the total tour price
· Cancellation 20 days in advance (excluding Sundays and holidays): 50% of the total tour price
· Cancellation 10 days in advance (excluding Sundays and holidays): 100% of the total tour price
Cancellation of the trip must be notified directly to the company or via fax, or email and must be confirmed by the company. Cancellations by phone are not accepted.
Some other tours you may find interesting:
For more information, please contact:
Viet Thien Tam Travel Company (VTT Travel)
Tour guide operation management centre
Head office: No. 3, lane 225 Luong The Vinh, Trung Van Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, City. Hanoi.
Manager’s Office: Room 811A, 8th floor, CT.A 789 building, Ministry of National Defense, My Dinh Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi City
Ho Chi Minh City Office: 121 Bau Cat 4, 14 Ward, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Contact number: Hotline 096.503.6161/ 0918106236
Email: Vietthientam279@gmail.com, Website: Vietthientamtravel.com
Bank account number: 19027510144011
Tax code: 0106651788