Tour Hanoi – Con Dao – Hanoi 3 days 2 nights by car and plane. Estimated departure time: 25th – 27th May 2022. Visiting and learning about a past time of Vietnam from the period of resistance against the French to the war with America. In hell on earth Con Son is considered a spiritual experience to express deep gratitude to National heroes who have sacrificed and stayed on this land. Indispensable, the journey to the sea and island nature with the beautiful beaches of Con Dao. Tour Hanoi – Con Dao – Hanoi will be the most memorable moment for a vacation.
Day 1: Noi Bai Airport – Con Dao
Morning: Viet Thien Tam’s tour guide will pick tourists up at the meeting point.
10h30 – 11h00: Arriving at Con Dao airport, VTT Travel’s car and tour guide return to the hotel to check in.
Noon: Lunch shall be served at a Restaurant/Hotel.
• Palace of the Island Lords: Formerly the residence and working place of the island lords. Learn the history of Con Dao formation through artefacts, antiques, pictures and documents saved from the French period to the present.
• Phu Son, Phu Hai prison camp: The place where hundreds of thousands of communist prisoners are exiled with legends about the Rice Mill, the torture room named Dark Room, …
• French-style tiger cage: Explore the solidly built “tiger cage” system hidden between the labyrinths of the inner and outer gates to disorient political prisoners and distract observations. The most brutal forms of torture took place here.
• American-style tiger cage: With narrow and damp cells, built-in 1971 to torture and debilitate the revolutionary spirit of Vietnamese Communist political prisoners.
• Hang Duong Cemetery: The burial place of thousands of Vietnamese revolutionary soldiers and patriots through many generations of imprisonment, lasting from 1862 to 1975. This is also the place where Ms Vo Thi Sau is buried. graves associated with true stories of the sacred.
• Lady Phi Yen’s Temple: Also known as An Son Mieu, the place of worshipping Phi Yen, the concubine of Lord Nguyen Anh. In Con Dao, the locals worship two women as sacred saints, namely Ba Phi Yen and national hero martyr Vo Thi Sau.
Evening: Rest in the hotel or laze around to discover coastal cuisine at local restaurants.
20h30: The car and guide will take you to visit Hang Duong cemetery and visit Martyr Vo Thi Sau – The woman is like a goddess who blesses the peace of the people of Con Dao as well as tourists from all over the country.
Morning: From the centre of the district, go towards Ben Dam bay about 15 km. On the way, you will admire the mysterious natural beauty of Con Dao with Tai Lon, Small Tai, Cape Shark, and Love Peak. All are hidden and revealed in the winding road of the sea. Along the journey, you will visit the following destinations:
• Ben Dam Port: Nestled in Ben Dam Bay, surrounded by mountains and small islands. From the wharf, visitors can experience the daily life of local fishermen here. Or immerse themselves in the beautiful sea and island nature of Hon Ba and Vung is not far away.
• Bai Nhat: A beach that is submerged in water and only appears at low tide.
• Con Dao pearl facility: Learn the process and admire the beautiful pearls from the waters of Con Dao.
• Nui Mot Pagoda: Also known as Van Son Tu, a relic and a spiritual place of the local people. Nui Mot Pagoda is a majestic architecture located on the top of the mountain, a beautiful landscape not to be missed when coming to Con Dao. From here, visitors can see An Hai lake, a panoramic view of Con Dao town and Con Son Bay.
Evening: Have dinner – Rest or freely explore Con Dao at night.
Morning: Have breakfast. Free to visit and shop for souvenirs and specialities at Con Dao market – Check out (latest 12h00).
Noon: The group has lunch at the restaurant/hotel (self-sufficient depends on the closing of the flight ticket and the return flight time after 12 noon).
Afternoon: Car to transfer to Co Ong airport, depart for Hanoi.
17h00 – 18h00: The car picks you up at Noi Bai airport, and takes you to the original pick-up point. End of the appointment program, see you in the next program!
PACKAGE PRICE: 2,550,000 VND/customer (2-star hotel near the sea)
(Applicable for groups of 15 guests or more)
PACKAGE PRICE: 3,250,000 VND/customer (3-star hotel)
(Applicable for groups of 15 guests or more)
– Air-conditioned car to visit according to the program
– Pick-up and drop-off from Noi Bai and Con Dao airports using the same car of the hotel and the tour company.
Stay: According to registration standards
– Resort 5* Sixsenes Con Dao
– Resort 4* The Secret Con Dao
– 3-star resort with sea view: Deluxe sea view room, Corner sea view of Con Dao resort or Beach front of Con Dao Sea resort, standard 02 guests/room.
– 3-star resort: Superior building room, Deluxe villa of Saigon Con Dao resort, mountain view of Con Dao resort or Garden view of Con Dao Sea resort, standard 02 guests/room. Near sea.
– 2 coastal stars: Camping cabanas, Thien Tan start…, equivalent to two stars. Facilities: TV, air-conditioner, hot and cold water, self-contained toilet (2-3 pax/room).
– 2 street stars: Cozy, Anh Dao hotel, Con Dao hotel (also known as Cong An guesthouse). 200m from the sea, amenities: TV, air conditioner, hot and cold water, self-contained toilet (2-3 guests/room).
Meals according to the program:
– Breakfast 02 meals: buffet if selected according to 3-star standard. The remaining criteria for breakfast include 01 meal + 01 water part.
– Main meal 04 meals: rice portion. Basic dishes include salty, soup (or hot pot), stir-fry, mixed vegetables, and iced tea. The unit price is 150,000 VND/person.
– Local guides: enthusiastic, dedicated, funny
– Tickets for sightseeing spots included in the program (one-time admission)
– Full tour travel insurance, the maximum compensation is 20,000,000 VND/per case
– Cold towels, mineral water every day
– Gifts of travel hats of Viet Thien Tam Travel.
– Gifts for guests with birthdays during the tour.
– Children 06 years old and below: free of the tour price (parents take care of their own children). Air tickets according to the airline’s regulations.
– Children from 06 – under 10 years old: 50% of the tour price, including food services, and car seats but the baby sleeps with parents, no separate bed. Air tickets according to the airline’s regulations.
– Children from 10 years old and above: 100% of tour price as adults.
– Guests travelling with 02 children under 05 years old or older: you buy an additional ticket of 50% of the tour price to have standard meals, car seats, and sightseeing for your baby. Air tickets according to the airline’s regulations.
– When participating in the tour program, please bring your identification (the original for Vietnamese guests is: an ID card (clear photo, valid for less than 15 years) or driver’s license (clear photo, still valid) less than 15 years) or passport (valid for more than 1 month) or other documents as prescribed by Vietnam Airlines)
– For expatriates and foreigners entering with a separate visa, please bring your visa, customs declaration when travelling and passport.
– Must provide correct name according to ID card, passport, and birth certificate (for children under 14 years old). Provide the date of birth of children under 12 years of age.
– From 14 years old and above must fly with an ID card.
– Children under 14 years old when travelling, please bring a birth certificate (original or copy with visa) for aviation and other administrative procedures. If you do not have a parent to accompany you, you must have a parent’s authorization letter and be certified by the local authority (ward, commune).
– Air tickets are issued right after you pay. You must bear all costs incurred and be responsible if you have a request to change the itinerary, flight date and time, or incorrect information according to the regulations of the airlines. You should be at the airport 90 minutes before departure time and should bring light luggage, not too bulky.
– Con Dao Sky will not be responsible if the carrier and aviation security refuse to transport if there is a mistake in the above information.
– Some order and details in the program can be changed to suit the objective situation (weather, traffic, …)
– When you go, please bring discreet clothes (long pants, collared shirt) to visit Hang Duong cemetery.
– Check-in at 14:00, check-out at 12:00. Depending on room availability, the hotel and resort reception will support early check-in (all or some rooms) but not late check-out.
Some other tours you may find interesting:
For more information, please contact:
Viet Thien Tam Travel Company (VTT Travel)
Tour guide operation management centre
Head office: No. 3, lane 225 Luong The Vinh, Trung Van Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, City. Hanoi.
Manager’s Office: Room 811A, 8th floor, CT.A 789 building, Ministry of National Defense, My Dinh Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi City
Ho Chi Minh City Office: 121 Bau Cat 4, 14 Ward, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Contact number: Hotline 096.503.6161/ 0918106236
Email: Vietthientam279@gmail.com, Website: Vietthientamtravel.com
Bank account number: 19027510144011
Tax code: 0106651788